Please join us at our upcoming meetings:
• November 4, 2016 - Full Collaborative Meeting (Held at United Way)
• December 9, 2016 - Collaborative Open House & Holiday Party (Held at United Way)
• Youth First 2017! - Register Now!
• November 16, 2016 - 'Vicarious Trauma' Training
Click on the "Events" tab (above) for the latest training announcements!
Click on the "Resources" tab (above) for additional archived information!
• September 28, 2016 - 'Got Trauma? - Part 2' Training (Handouts & slides)
• April 18, 2016 - 'Got Trauma?' Training (Handouts & slides)
• October 20, 2015 - Online Safety Training (Handouts, slides, and web resources)
Join us on Facebook!
The Community Collaborative for Youth and Families is a partnership of community serving agencies in Planning District 16 (City of Fredericksburg and the Counties of Caroline, King George, Spotsylvania and Stafford) who are working for the improvement in the lives and future potentials of youth and their families. Working together, we combine our resources, experiences, dedication, and expertise to decrease the risk factors in lives of youth that lead to substance abuse, violence, criminal activity, drop out, mental health issues, etc., and increase protective factors, promote resiliency through skill-building, and connection with community resources for support and assistance. By joining efforts, we can identify and find solutions for gaps in services where those in the greatest need fall through the cracks. We realize that each child has potential and that each life is important for the overall well-being of the our community.